Author Topic: You Are My Favourite Nightmare  (Read 2879 times)

Juha

You Are My Favourite Nightmare
« on: Tue 09 Sep, 2008 23:00 »
Not a place to be in a red shirt. What we got here is not an evil twin, but a whole pair of them. And these two are a pair that have rather crude fundamental principles for life; principles that have been memorized all too well to my liking. Even though the looks can deceive one at first, they are not a duo of kind girls at all.

The small details were all in the moves or lack of them thereof; a combination of a ballet, a mosh pit and a bunch of Greek statues. Confused? Now that is just Sacrolash beating on you, nothing to worry about.

In the end it all came down to the phrase "there cannot be one without the other", and maiming the vocabulary so that it fits the picture at hand just fine. A situation more easily reached during the dark hours of the night, I admit, but you can guess that we would not bother coming so far if our solution would only consist of using incomprehensible sentences and witty remarks. A solution to reach the goal to defeat Lady Sacrolash and her twin Grand Warlock Alythess. Twice the challenge, twice the fun, and twice the profit. Suits us.

Loot from the Eredar Twins:

And as a side note, even a good protective eyewear does not prevent me from noticing the rising competition, as both Ace and Wolf Pack have just recently managed to defeat Felmyst and are right on our tails considering progress inside the plateau. Good luck and hopefully we will see more from you soon also. And of course it is also nice to see some action on the alliance side by Turtle, hopefully the population disparity will not cause problems for you also.