Author Topic: History Repeats Itself  (Read 2617 times)

Administrator

History Repeats Itself
« on: Mon 22 Oct, 2007 20:52 »
In the end, it really does not help to be a being with immense powers if you grow arrogant and let the small details defeat you. But it surely helps one to make that an extremely annoying and hard achievement to accomplish. Or it could have been just us, it is a bit hard to tell.

After all though, I am happy to see Archimonde go down finally as he is one of the few bosses that require a lot from all of the raid members. In our case this means that this fight was not and never will be an easy one. However, I am really content with how the final try went. Even more so because of the cherry on top; us almost failing during the last few percents because of one of the noisy but ignorant ones. Ah, the irony.

Also congratulations to Eternal Corpse Council  for their achievement with him just a few moments after us, and also maybe for breaking the world record in tries before the first kill. I guess it is now the time for both guilds to concentrate more on Black Temple. And why not, competition is a good motivator after all.

Loot from Archimonde the Defiler:
  • [item]Mail of Fevered Pursuit[/item]
  • [item]Apostle of Argus[/item]
  • [item]Helm of the Forgotten Vanquisher[/item] x2
  • [item]Design: Great Lionseye[/item]