Author Topic: Flame On!  (Read 2606 times)

Administrator

Flame On!
« on: Thu 09 Aug, 2007 23:19 »
The pleasant weather was too tempting, I admit. Putting a hold on raid activity for a while was really not a hard decision. Even now, during the night, it is over 28 degrees here inside my apartment and not much colder outside. But that is ok, I usually am sweating to get these posts done anyhow, this time it is just a bit more literal.

Some of us did disagree with having a summer break again, even though this was the shortest one during the time I have been in the guild. But it has been held every year so far, and quite probably will be on the forthcoming years too. I see no bad in it. And the thing is, with a long holiday comes also the slowly building desire to come back and to continue from where you left off. There are still quite a lot of things for us to see, and I hope that the enthusiasm collected during the last few weeks will get us forward a bit more quickly.

And really, what would have been a better than to continue our progress at the virtual grill conveniently provided to us by Kael'thas' favourite pet, Al'ar the Phoenix God? Nothing. And again I am impressed, the encounter turned out to be yet another fight where there are multiple ways to handle certain things, but where you still reach the final result with the same ease either way. Of course these options are quite small ones, but they all really count for me.

Yes, I know. I forgot to wear the cowl.

Loot from Al'ar:
  • [item]Arcanite Steam-Pistol[/item]
  • [item]Fire Crest Breastplate[/item]