Author Topic: Two Eyes Looked To See What I Was  (Read 2737 times)

Administrator

Two Eyes Looked To See What I Was
« on: Mon 28 May, 2007 23:00 »
It is quite a big catch for the day, although I personally am more familiar with the crabs. And no, think what you like but that was not related to the idle emote of the Taurens. But anyway, at last the big fish called The Lurker Below took his final dive while fighting our camaraderie of the metallic cookmasters at the steamy pool as our superior skill(et)s took care of him. It surely took a while since the first visit, but you can be assured that even if it sometimes might take a while, a hole is rarely left uninspected thoroughly while we are around.

As a dessert we took some (really) quick peeks at Leotheras, which will hopefully prepare us for the forthcoming battle against him. And of course there is the Lady herself afterwards if it gets too easy. We just need to find a way to get Guntah back on the raids because we are seriously lacking quality commenting from our first kill screenshots. And we are also hiring professional actors who can pose properly, please contact our PR section for more details.

Loot from The Lurker Below:
  • [item]Glowing Breastplate of Truth[/item]
  • [item]Ancestral Ring of Conquest[/item]