Author Topic: Oh You Spiteful Dragon  (Read 2888 times)

Administrator

Oh You Spiteful Dragon
« on: Tue 13 Feb, 2007 00:30 »

There is not much to say here really. Yesterday it was Prince Malchezaar who met his destiny, and today the shady dragon got what it deserved. As Prince didn't bug (for) us much, it gave some time to go and visit Netherspite's lounge with real intentions. The initial runs showed that it too would go down soon, and the second night proved to be fruitful after our exquisite tactics finally were honed to perfection. That is, pretty much all options from 99% wipes to dying because of enrage was tested.

All there is now left is the most painful encounter in the instance, Nightbane. We're just about ready to get it summoned, but I'm not too sure if we are ready to take it down. I guess that the few forthcoming resets will show that soon enough. Also, the other two groups we are running around the halls of Karazhan are proceeding with good haste, and will hopefully reach the final step within the next weeks. It will be interesting to see how things go from this point onward, but I guess only time will tell.

Loot from Prince Malchezaar:

• [item]Stainless Cloak of the Pure Hearted[/item]
  • [item]The Decapitator[/item]
  • [item]Helm of the Fallen Defender[/item]

Loot from Netherspite:

• [item]Skulker's Greaves[/item]
  • [item]Jewel of Infinite Possibilities[/item]