Author Topic: Braggart's Bow encounteri  (Read 4799 times)

Offline Darkki

• Administrator
  • Outsider
  • Mika Salovaara
    • Risingshadow.net
Braggart's Bow encounteri
« on: Wed 24 Mar, 2004 09:23 »
Mythic on suunnitellut tästä sniperi encounterin, joten aivan tuska tehdä ees killan voimin ellei ole rankkuja useampi mukana.. tai ainakin tässä uskossa olen mitä boardeja lukenut.

Senpä takia tarttis saada nyt itseni lisäksi pari muuta rankkua matkaan ja aktiivisia taitaa olla vain Khazar ja Kelmi. Kolmen rankun voimin pystyttäis ampuu alas linkatut statuet. Tähän tarttis myös avuiksi druidin, bardin, pbaen ja tankkeja.. pitäis riittää yks FG.

Tätä encounteria on aika turha pistää edes ircin topiciin ilmeisesti ellei ole varmaa tulis itseni lisäksi muitakin rankkuja matkaan, joten pistin tänne viestiä jotta näkis innostuuks tästä joku ja saatasko sovittua joku aika.

Tässä vielä hieman infoa encounterista:
Strategy:
I will confirm that Braggert Bow can be done with 1 group.
We did it yesterday our setup was:
3 scouts
1 pally
1 Theurgh (6 sec PBT)
1 cleric
1 buff bot outside grp
We did it that way:
No haste, no damage adds, no magic attacks. Only cleric buffs, PBT and health chant.
The 3 scouts took out the links from the eastern hillside. 1 by 1. Took about 20 Minutes. After that we shooted on Karise till her health was down to 3 % (took another 20 minutes). Then we all charged in. Pally meleed, cleric healed and scouts shoot her from the inside cirle to get the credit.
Pretty easy.  Jan 28

Tips:
I had to do the encounter 7 times before I did it the way Mythic "wants you to do it." The story of Karise says she was turned to stone for using magic to increase her abilities as an archer (i.e. to cheat). So IMO you are not allowed to use magic to kill the control links. When we used only bow on links, we did not get argo and just took them down one at a time.
I was finally able to activate the bow after killing the control links with NO OFFENSIVE SPELLS. No damage add, no damage shield, no debuffs, no nothing other then bows on control links. We did not have to heal as they did not argo us so I have no first hand knowledge of if healing is ok. If it is done right, you should not get argo from the links/circle of archers. You will need a real tank(s) and a good healer or two for Karise.  Dec 16
- Aaex
Risingshadow.net - Science fiction & fantasy books

Offline Antsa

• Outsider
Braggart's Bow encounteri
« Reply #1 on: Wed 24 Mar, 2004 15:39 »
Mä voin tulla jelppii tankin muodossa vaikkapa  :D
<@xenic> no mikron tilas
<@Monni^> no mitä se ei tilais
<@Monni^> ajaa johki bileisii ni se soittaa 20x ja kertoo että tuo terässulatto ja sit tuo antarktis