Author Topic: You might have just won!  (Read 5701 times)

Offline Deghos

• Outsider
You might have just won!
« on: Thu 23 Jan, 2014 11:17 »
Please answer the question below and see if you’re eligible to win a spot in Sisu!

1) Speak Finnish? If you answered yes, you're a winner! It's like winning a lottery, odds are so small!

Playing in good company is always more fun. So what could be more fun than group of Finnish nerds, misfits, drama queens, students, daddies, managers, nurses, engineers, mothers and all the other unsavory characters of Finnish society? Nothing, I tell you, nothing!

But I’m not going to lie: I tell you honestly, I’m going to lie. Sisu is the greatest guild with the sweetest people and the kindest idiots. Sisu puts the FU in FUN. Now there, that’s done. Now to the facts, what we’re doing and how we’re doing it.

Sisu was established in Vanilla and the guild has been running proficiently since early 2005. We aim to clear current content in a leisurely manner, including HC and raid achievements, although sometimes we finish a tier later. We raid 2-3 days/week, from 19-23. Current progress in SoO heroic is 9/14 (10 man).

We are looking for dedicated and skilled players for raiding, but also we are happy to take in just casual players wanting to have some fun in Flex/achievements/farming/5mans etc. For this current heroic content we’re especially looking for a couple of tanks (with dps OS), but for WoD everything’s open, as the mythic raiding and flex modes allows us to offer meaningful raiding for more people. We require you to be over 18 years old though.

Interested? Of course you are, who wouldn’t be! Feel free to contact any guild member in-game on Vek’nilash, or especially Zabang or Rognar, because they love it!
We have processed your request for healing and we have decided to assign a resurrecter for you.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. Have a good day.