Author Topic: The (Normal) King Is Dead  (Read 2788 times)

Juha

The (Normal) King Is Dead
« on: Mon 12 Apr, 2010 23:13 »
Based on the lack of news, you might have already guessed that the people in our guild are a bunch of lazy bastards without a will to try express themselves, nor with the knowledge of a proper vocabulary. And I am the one who is supposed to cover that problem, yet again. Well, I was told that I could take it a bit easier on the RP side of news, just as long as I would write something. Allright then, but I am certain it will not be as invigorating as the usual news.

The population shifts on the server have not really affected us or our efforts regarding the Icecrown Citadel. We have been progressing on both 10man and 25man encounters, slowly but steadily as always. 25man normal mode Arthas is down, so the heroic modes are now open. And some of us got the Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10 player) achievement done just recently, congratulations to them!

During the last few weeks the server has been getting a bit more lively. Actually quite a lot of people have been transferring to the server, and slowly even the Alliance side is getting their raiding guilds together. This is something the server has not really seen in ages, so it seems that the changes made by Blizzard were the right ones after all. I hope the guilds that transferred away from the server have been happy with their decisions to move, as we for sure are happy with our decision to stay.