Author Topic: thnx sisu  (Read 14686 times)

/cry

thnx sisu
« on: Sat 03 Jun, 2006 00:32 »
i just wanna thank Pehu for interupting my hunter epic quest in burning steppes, its realy fun to camp a place and finaly when u find and spawn the demon drink all pots and are ready to go, then a freakin ROUGE (Pehu) attacks :cry: despawns the demon and mounts away..

THANK YOU MATURE PLAYER!!!! i just lost all respect for sisu..

Offline scorpio

• Outsider
  • Tommi Markus
    • Scorpio's Digital Playground
thnx sisu
« Reply #1 on: Sat 03 Jun, 2006 00:38 »
Should've chosen PvE server...
Kyrie Eleison

Offline zabang

• GM
  • Administrator
  • Outsider
Re: thnx sisu
« Reply #2 on: Sat 03 Jun, 2006 00:40 »
Quote from: "/cry"
i just wanna thank Pehu for interupting my hunter epic quest in burning steppes, its realy fun to camp a place and finaly when u find and spawn the demon drink all pots and are ready to go, then a freakin ROUGE (Pehu) attacks :cry: despawns the demon and mounts away..

/golfclap

Offline Pehu

• Banker
  • Administrator
  • Outsider
  • Pankkisetä
thnx sisu
« Reply #3 on: Sat 03 Jun, 2006 00:41 »
Sorry to to pop into your party inadvertly. Better luck next time.
Tell my regards to your alliance guild friends too :)

++El Kid
Pehu / Garhu @ Vek'nilash
Pankkisetä

Offline myco

• Outsider
thnx sisu
« Reply #4 on: Sat 03 Jun, 2006 00:41 »
Rustman syndrome.  :twisted:

Offline walerock

• Outsider
thnx sisu
« Reply #5 on: Sat 03 Jun, 2006 03:36 »
Quote from: "scorpio"
Should've chosen PvE server...
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

/cry

thnx sisu
« Reply #6 on: Sat 03 Jun, 2006 08:08 »
it dosent matter if its a pvp or a pve server, the demon is hostile to everyone

Offline Rustman

• Outsider
thnx sisu
« Reply #7 on: Sat 03 Jun, 2006 09:30 »
Well on my BS-demon attempts, two of them failed due to an ally (despawn as well), one of them due to a horde who tried to help, one demon I killed and couldn't loot...  8)

Don't blame Pehu, blame Blizzard for a quest series that is probably the most annoying one in the game...

Offline soralapio

• Outsider
    • http://www.paranoia.tuug.fi/~ml/
thnx sisu
« Reply #8 on: Sat 03 Jun, 2006 09:47 »
Oh, demon quest how I hate thee. Let me count the ways...

1. Getting the Winterspring demon to 10%, having the fight be perfectly under control... and then for the demon to evade bug and despawn.

2. Getting the Winterspring demon to 15%, having the fight be perfectly under control... and then for some passing idiot of a horde priest dot the target despite my yells to stay clear.

3. Getting the Burning Steppes demon to 5%, having the fight be perfectly under control... and then some horde hunter appears. Clearly unable to deal with the fact that someone else is attempting the quest instead of him, he tries to shoot the demon... but misses. That one I did get.

Basically I have been on this quest for a month. After some initial learn to play issues the Winterspring demon has been fucked up half a dozen times by bugs, idiots or griefers. So I have sympathy for the poor /cryer.

Offline Pehu

• Banker
  • Administrator
  • Outsider
  • Pankkisetä
thnx sisu
« Reply #9 on: Sat 03 Jun, 2006 13:52 »
Again, why should this be discussed at all?

Ravencrest is a PVP server. Crying a river is totally pointless. Killing the poor hunter or his target is totally acceptable. Not a question of maturity or respect or anything like that.

I have quested with my characters and received countless of killings while doing quests. Leveling hunter at 30 and getting lvl 60 folks corpse camping in Tarren, basically halting all questing in that area for hours. And yet I dont find myself weeping in any boards about that?

Get a grip. Meet me there and I will do it again if given a chance. There is a war between Horde and Alliance. If you got level, I will take you down if possible and have the time. The hunter quest includes a deliberate hardness factor  that is the same in ALL servers and that is the opposing faction - or your own faction as well. Eat that and again accept it. It's how it has been done and how it works.

Yeah I understand you get pissed - so would I. But our difference is that I wouldn't make your day by coming to your guild forums to whine :)

Grab some beer and watch for the Demon again... expect someone to pop in at any time.

PS for the maturity factor, why don't you write here with your own name and guild?
Pehu / Garhu @ Vek'nilash
Pankkisetä

Offline zabang

• GM
  • Administrator
  • Outsider
thnx sisu
« Reply #10 on: Sat 03 Jun, 2006 14:09 »
Quote from: "Pehu"

Grab some beer and watch for the Demon again... expect someone to pop in at any time.

PS for the maturity factor, why don't you write here with your own name and guild?

Prolly can't because she is 12 years old. I am surprised she could stay up this late...

Offline zendog

• Outsider
  • Matti Hagman
« Reply #11 on: Sat 03 Jun, 2006 14:29 »
...i just lost all respect for sisu..

wtf? since when we had any?

Offline Monni

• Outsider
  • Janne Kari
    • http://monni.sisuguild.fi
« Reply #12 on: Sat 03 Jun, 2006 15:49 »

You lose:
@ Life
@ Online

You just proved the both aspects. Assmaister. Who ever you are.
Koita kävellä kilometri hänen kengissään. Sitten sinä olet kilometrin edellä ja sinulla on hänen kengät.

/cry

thnx sisu
« Reply #13 on: Sat 03 Jun, 2006 16:29 »
well if its a war, why did you run away? why didnt you kill me?

Offline valarias

• Outsider
thnx sisu
« Reply #14 on: Sat 03 Jun, 2006 16:34 »
You can try it with small animals sometime. The best implement of torture is  to cause grief and agony with more improvised and gruesome ways, simply giving the relieving coup de grace is for pussies.
Paha quitteri
Deluvia lvl 70 Shaman
Valenia lvl 70 Paladin

Offline cable

• Outsider
thnx sisu
« Reply #15 on: Sat 03 Jun, 2006 19:22 »
well if its a war, why did you run away? why didnt you kill me?

same difference and more fun..
Ping Pong

Offline Oko

• Outsider
thnx sisu
« Reply #16 on: Sun 04 Jun, 2006 00:02 »
Quote from: "valarias"
You can try it with small animals sometime. The best implement of torture is  to cause grief and agony with more improvised and gruesome ways, simply giving the relieving coup de grace is for pussies.

Ants are so 2005. Cats, I hear, are the latest rage to dissect and shit.
Toisinajattelija
     sekä
Pysähtynyt kello